Receiving Your Financial Aid

The University Billing Office is the central billing and collection point for student accounts. This office is responsible for disbursing your aid, which will be applied to contracted university charges (tuition, fees, and room and board). Excess funds will be refunded by direct deposit through Automated Clearing House (ACH). Complete your ACH form (available on ISIS) as soon as possible. Financial aid cannot be disbursed before the beginning of classes.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards encourage students to successfully complete their course work and progress toward a degree in order to receive financial aid. See the Office of Student Financial Aid (OFSA) website for more info.

Short-Term Loans

Short-term loans are available to registered students to help cover living and educational expenses. Loans of up to $500 can be requested on your signature, with no interest. Loans must be repaid by the end of the semester, and you're limited to one loan per semester.

Financial Literacy Services

OFSA provides financial literacy services to help undergradute students understand their financial aid award package, create budgets, project future earnings, and explore repayment plan options for loan borrowers. Request an individual appointment by emailing