University Counseling Services

University Conseling Service (UCS) is comprised of licensed psychologists, a licensed independent social worker, graduate student interns, and practicum students in psychology and human service programs. UCS's training and interests span a broad range of counseling approaches. Each staff member has training and experience working with college students. To learn more visit their website.

UCS provides the following counseling services:

For more information call UCS at (319) 335-7294